Where is a bridge Where is a bridge

Well.

Great idea and some pretty interesting levels
however, you should have definitely polished it some more before uploading it
some of the graphics just seem really unfinished. Take a look at some of the more professional flash game designers out there - such as http://orisinal.com, or the games on http://jayisgames.com . You'll get a better idea of some different styles.
overall, not bad.

Catch and Avoid Catch and Avoid

Well.

It's not bad
the graphics seem a bit rough - stretched Mochis dont work too well for me.
It's really random in a sense that there's no sort of style. you've got a high quality jpeg as the background but some really low quality characters - and a really awkward score bar kinda thing at the bottom. The game could be more logical in that there's a reason for using Mochis and/or bombs - perhaps the mochis are catching coins or avoiding flash files, or something like that... It would also be nice if there were levels/ increasing difficulty :) (and if there already are that i didn't notice - ignore that comment.)
Otherwise, great concept. Well done. Just needs polishing.

Pushies Plus 2 Pushies Plus 2

Simply Cool

Well done on taking my game to a whole new level! Loved the powerups and your style worked great with the game. However, i recommend you make the height of the game a bit smaller - for small screen-ed people like me. :)

ETERNALGAM3R responds:

Ah so you do exist. I'm glad you liked it and the changes. Hopefully I'll be making Pushies Plus 3 in a week or two with all of the suggestions people have given me. Tip on the screen size, press F11 in your internet browser before starting up the game. It might just give you that extra height you need.

Shoot the Targets! Shoot the Targets!

Good Try.

That game isn't one that lasts long, and the reason is because you don't have a goal or even levels that tell you where you are in the game (if there was some sort of timer or some amount of points you had to reach in the game that i don't know of, then maybe should should declare that in an intro page).. It would be nice if there was some variation in the targets as well (maybe some special powerups or something). When you hit the targets, the targets should do something other than play the sound clip - perhaps it could shatter into bits. Oh and also, when you miss, you don't lose two points.
Anyways, not a bad job, though with a bit of fixing up it could be even better :)

ZiggyZack99 responds:

Mmmhmm.

:Bouncy Ball: :Bouncy Ball:

Not Bad

Not bad, well done in terms of the music and graphics... though the game gets boring really fast... (also had the "immortal" bug). I'd like to see something more exciting after a few minutes and perhaps a different goal.
I suggest that you don't make the ball bounce up that high when you click it, otherwise its quite annoying for the ball to be up in the midst of nowhere.

Pac-man enemies 2 Pac-man enemies 2

Could use more work.

The biggest problem i found with that was that there was no objective. You don't die when you fall, you don't get hurt when you touch the enemy - you end up stuck both directions you go.
Here's some advice you could consider. get the character following an arrow or make it go to some place as a goal. Make it remotely challenging by adding more enemies that actually hurt you - do damage to your health bar (which i'm assuming is that red rectangle up there). Add a nice title page, some instructions maybe, and several levels. Heck, even throw in some music, sfx, background and who knows how wonderful this will turn out.